- Applicants must be winners of an entrepreneurship or incubation programme. OR
- Applicants are start-ups incorporated under Hong Kong’s Companies Ordinance for not more than three years as of 28 February 2021.
- Each application should consist of one to four core team members (including team leader) who are between aged 18 and 40.
- All members can only join ONE league, join ONE team under that league and submit ONE application during the application period.
- Teams may comprise of members from different participating institutions.
- Each application should submit a Hong Kong-based climate change solution.
- Each application should acquire endorsement from a tertiary institution or youth organisation which has entrepreneurship/incubation programme. Endorsement equirements can be fulfilled by submitting the CARS Endorsement Form or a formal Reference Letter from the tertiary institution youth entrepreneurship organisation the team is affiliated with.
- Applications without endorsement or references will not be accepted.
- At least one representative of the team is required to attend a compulsory webinar on 30 Jan 2021.
- Scale-Up Stage Teams shall send at least one representative of the team to attend “Climate Action Webinar” on 30 Jan 2021 before application submission. Please stay tuned to Hong Kong SDG Hub Facebook and Hong Kong SDG Hub website for more information.
- Please read Rules and Regulations carefully. The Organiser reserves the right to isqualify the teams who fail to conform to the rules or violate any of the Rules and Regulations.
- Please prepare the documents in below before start the application
- * Each file would be uploaded should be within 10MB
- * Please name all the files after the Team Name (e.g. Wofoo_DetailedProposal)
- 1. Detailed Proposal
- –The Detailed Proposal should be no more than eight pages (cover page is not included in the page count limit), and be presented in a Microsoft Word/ PDF file format and pages should be numerated.
- –The Detailed Proposal can be written in either English or Traditional Chinese.
- –Teams may choose to include infographics in the detailed proposals.
- 2. Endorsement Form
- –All applications must secure an endorsement (verified with an official organisation chop on the form) from a department or unit under a tertiary education institution or other reputable and relevant organisations.
- A formal reference letter may be submitted in lieu of the verified endorsement form.
- 3. Appendices (if applicable)
- –All applications must secure endorsement (chop on the form) from any departments under any tertiaries and relevant institutions and/or organisations
- –A formal reference letter can be submitted in lieu of the chopped on endorsement form
- 4. Supporting Documents
- –Resumes of all core members
- –Certificate of Incorporation under the Companies Ordinance (applicable to the start-ups)
- –Proof of matched funding or provision of any additional investments (applicable to winners of any entrepreneurship programme)
- –Intellectual property document (if applicable)
- –Other relevant documents (if applicable)
- Please note that qualified teams would be able to participate in the following training workshop Mid Mar 2021: Pre-pitching Day (Compulsory Training)
1. Application Form
*Please fill in the application information in online application form. We only accept online applications. However, teams may take a look at the sample form here before submit the application online.
2. One-Page Concept Note
*Please upload the file in the online application form. Please type your concept note in word format. Hand writing documents are not accepted.
3. Endorsement Form
*Please fill in the Endorsement form in PDF/Word file and secure endorsement from relevant organisation or department (suggested list). Please upload the file in online application system. If necessary, formal reference letter can be submitted in lieu of the verified on endorsement form